Vertical Consultants takes pride in being a source of information for property owners of all types. If you have questions regarding the value or terms of your cell tower, rooftop or other type of telecom lease, we can assist you.
Vertical Consultants is the only property owner-consulting firm with telecom, real estate and legal experts, all under one roof.
We increase rents and get better overall leases for our clients
We have decades of experience, including our President, Hugh Odom, who was an attorney for AT&T for over 10 years, during that time period, he was responsible for a majority of AT&T’s real estate acquisition, disposition and leasing projects in the Western United States.
We understand that a cell tower lease and the issues surrounding those agreements can be complicated. In addition,? the telecom companies our staff with some of the best telecom and legal experts in the business.
We spend time every day answering property owner’s questions regarding new cell tower leases, lease buyout proposals, lease extension requests, and general concerns about how a cell tower company or wireless carrier is taking advantage of a property owner.
Since we were founded in 2010, we have become the go-to source when a property owner is faced with not only questions regarding their lease, but when they are in need of an advocate to be on their side.
Vertical Consultants can assist you in answering questions, such as the following:
- What is the real value of my cell tower or rooftop lease?
- How do I make sure I get rent right not only on the first day of the lease, but throughout the entire lease term?
- How will entering into a new cell tower lease, a lease buyout agreement, lease extension, or other type of wireless agreement affect me and my property, not only now, but also into the future?
- Who is really using my property, and how do I make sure that I not only compensated correctly, but protected as well?
- How do I make sure that the cell tower company is using the land that is being leased (above and below the surface)?
- Why are companies continuing to contact me to buy my lease, and should I sell my cell site lease?
- Can the cell tower company terminate my lease and relocate their tower if I don’t agree to their terms?
- Are there any safety/health issues surrounding a cell site on my property?
- How do I make sure that I don’t agree to terms that will limit the future use of all of my property
Contact us today, and we will answer your questions and see what options you truly have and how to optimize those options.
Vertical Consultants is always open to providing you with not only references from clients we have assisted, but we will let you speak to them directly.
Please also feel free to follow us on Google+, Twitter, Facebook and review our blog to get information that can benefit you.