The following are a few of the most common reasons that Sprint contacts property owners:
- To engage a landowner about leasing their property for the construction of a cell tower, or, in the case of a building owner, to install rooftop antennas on it;
- To request a modification to an existing lease, so as to allow for either an expansion of the current leased area or an upgrade of equipment on the leased site;
- To add additional equipment (or new equipment). This equipment can include new or additional antennas, generators, fiber optic cables or utilities to serve their equipment;
- To request the consent for third-parties to co-locate or sublease space within the leased premises area; and/or
- To request an extension to the existing lease, so as to secure the tower or rooftop area.
Vertical Consultants will work on your behalf to determine what options you have regarding any request that has been made by Sprint. We will review any proposed agreement that has been presented to you for consideration and determine, based upon both the independent value of your property to Sprint and the impact on your property, how to best structure not only the rent you will be paid under such agreement, but other terms that will not only increase the value of your lease today, but throughout the term the lease.
Contact us today regarding any request that has been made by Sprint. We review any request that may have been made by Sprint free of charge and provide you with options you may not have otherwise thought were available.
Vertical Consultants is always open to provide you with not only references from clients we have assisted, but we will let you speak to them directly.
Results Matter: In 2016, Vertical Consultants averaged a 322% immediate increase in rents being received by our clients. We get results by being the only full-service telecom consulting firm that can handle your telecom, real estate and legal questions all under one roof. No other consulting firm can say that, nor can they match our results. “Advice is Nice but Results are Better”