Cell Tower Leases


See Current Rates


Industry Players


Our Experts



Our Services


Who We Assist


Video Testimonials

Marketing Your Property

While some companies will not assist landowners in marketing their property, we at Vertical Consultants will. We do this because we view it as one of the untapped areas of revenue that most landowners fail to adequately pursue.

The number one question in the industry is, “How can I get a cell tower on my property?” Our evaluation and marketing services are specifically tailored to optimize a landowner’s ability to get a cell tower lease. When you list your property with us, you immediately gain exposure that you would not otherwise have.

However, our services do not end once we begin to market your property. We believe marketing your property is just one piece of the telecom puzzle. When you engage us to market your property, with the end goal of obtaining a cell tower on it, once that cell tower lease is received, we work with you, the landowner, to get the best agreement possible. That means both optimizing what you receive and minimizing what you give up in return.

We work with our clients to make their property as attractive as possible. The first step in doing this is collecting information regarding your property, which we then make available to the industry professionals. This makes their job easier, more efficient and more cost effective, and, in turn, makes our clients properties more desirable.

We will evaluate your site to determine any advantages it may have, but remember, 80% of getting a site selected by a cell phone carrier  or tower company is having the right parties know that your site that is available. The other 20% is getting the deal finalized. Vertical Consultants makes sure this happens.

Once your site information is finalized, we take the next step to make your property available to those industry contacts. This will provide you with the best chance of being selected for a cell tower site. And remember, once you are selected, we continue to work with you to make sure you get the best deal possible.

Vertical Consultants welcomes the chance to work with you. We can serve as a catalyst to bridge the gap between you and potential cell tower tenants. We can work with you to optimize the value of your property by providing you with services that will ultimately help you tap into the previously unrealized value of your property.