You are 1 step closer to getting a cell tower on your property.
We hear time & time again how difficult & time-consuming it is to find cell tower companies in your area, so we’ve done the hard work for you. Our Property Owner’s Guidebook provides you contact information to over 60 cell tower companies across the United States.
We created the Property Owner’s Guidebook to save you from hours of wasted time trying to track down contact information, registration instructions, & other cell tower company details. Every year these companies are looking for thousands of new properties where they can place their towers — you could be next!
The most important factor is getting your property in front of companies building cell towers in your area.
The Property Owner’s Guidebook also gives you critical information about the cell tower industry, how cell sites are selected, insider tips about cell tower rent rates. You won’t find all of this anywhere else!
- How To Register Land for Cell Tower Lease
- Contact/Property Registration Information for over 60 major, active cell tower and telecom companies
- Information About How Cell Sites Are Selected
- How Cell Towers Work
- Most Common Types of Cell Tower Leases
- Insider Tips About Cell Tower Rent Rates
- How 5G Increases the Value of Your Leases
- 10 Cell Tower Facts You Need To Know
- What Are Cell Tower Lease Really Worth?
- Tips On Selling Your Cell Tower Lease For A Lump Sum
- Tax Issues Surrounding Cell Tower Leases
- The Future Of The Cell Tower Industry
A cell tower lease can generate hundreds of thousands of dollars of income for a property owner.
Getting your property in front of the companies that are building cell sites will increase your chances of getting a cell tower on your property and having insider information about the cell tower industry will put your one step ahead of your competition (your neighbors).
Claim your copy of the Property Owner’s Guidebook today.