Hugh Odom – Founder & President, Vertical Consultants
The Wall Street Journal featured Hugh Odom, President of Vertical Consultants, in the "People Of 5G".
Hugh was featured as the “Property Deal Maker.” Click here to read the article.
Hugh has accumulated over twenty (20) years of experience concentrating in the area of telecommunications. For the ten (10) years prior to founding Vertical Consultants, Hugh worked with AT&T, providing legal representation and counseling as it relates to the Fortune 10 company’s acquisition, disposition and management of both real and personal property assets. This representation included thousands of transactions that involved both fee and leasehold interest assets, with such assets being located throughout North America and abroad. The aforementioned assets included retail, equipment, office, raw land, and industrial locations and represented over five (5) billon dollars of financial commitments.
Prior to this, Hugh was in private practice with the prestigious law firms of Snell & Wilmer and Martin Tate Morrow & Marston. During this time, he was responsible for providing representation that included being directly involved in the structuring, financing and negotiation of the acquisition and disposition of various real and personal property assets. Hugh has a law degree from University of Mississippi, MBA degree in Finance from Vanderbilt University, and a B.B.A. degree in Finance/Economics from the University of Memphis.
Additional News Articles Featuring Hugh Odom & Vertical Consultants
- The Wall Street Journal – Property Owners Look to Lease Space for Cellular Equipment
- The New York Times – When Nashville Bombing Hit a Telecom Hub, the Ripples Reached Far Beyond
- Former AT&T Attorney Helping Clients Cash In On Cell Tower Leases”- San Antonio Business Journal
- Opportunity Calling – Vertical Consultants – Nashville Business Journal
- Cities Bet On Cell Towers As Revenue Source- Atlanta Journal Constitution
- 3 Businesses To Invest In Due To Mobile Phone Growth
- Cell Tower Leases May Be Worth More Than You Think”- Knoxville New Sentinel
- In Baltimore area church’s bell towers also cell towers
- Local Self-Storage Gets Thousands Back From Verizon”- Wilmington Business Journal
- Determining The True Value Of Your Cell Tower Lease”- Inside Self-Storage Magazine
- Entrepreneur Magazine
Cheddar News welcomes telecom expert Hugh Odom to discuss the latest developments in cell tower news. With the recent agreement between T-Mobile & Elon Musk's Starlink technology, cell phone coverage maps are being...
Choosing a Cell Tower Lease Consultant can be a daunting task. Here are some things you should keep in mind.
Purchasing a property with an existing cell tower can be a great way to get a property with an already established income stream. However, there are a few things to keep in mind when considering this option.
A recent study of Wireless Research Center, which specializes in testing wireless technology and antennas, has proved that humidity can be measured based on changes in signals that 4G and 5G cell towers emit. These findings may be key in helping meteorologists...
The Right Of First Refusal (ROFR) is an interesting contract clause that gives one party the chance to enter into a business arrangement with another before any other person or company can. If they decline, their competitors will be able to take over those deals...