Hugh Odom – Founder & President, Vertical Consultants
The Wall Street Journal featured Hugh Odom, President of Vertical Consultants, in the "People Of 5G".
Hugh was featured as the “Property Deal Maker.” Click here to read the article.
Hugh has accumulated over twenty (20) years of legal/transactional experience concentrating in the areas of real estate and telecommunications. For the ten (10) years prior to founding Vertical Consultants, Hugh worked with AT&T, providing legal representation and counseling as it relates to the Fortune 10 company’s acquisition, disposition and management of both real and personal property assets. This representation included thousands of transactions that involved both fee and leasehold interest assets, with such assets being located throughout North America and abroad. The afore-mentioned assets included retail, equipment, office, raw land, and industrial locations and represented over five (5) billon dollars of financial commitments.
Prior to this, Hugh was in private practice with the prestigious law firms of Snell & Wilmer and Martin Tate Morrow & Marston. During this time, he was responsible for providing representation that included being directly involved in the structuring, financing and negotiation of the acquisition and disposition of various real and personal property assets. Hugh has a law degree from University of Mississippi, MBA degree in Finance from Vanderbilt University, and a B.B.A. degree in Finance/Economics from the University of Memphis.
Additional News Articles Featuring Hugh Odom & Vertical Consultants
- The Wall Street Journal – Property Owners Look to Lease Space for Cellular Equipment
- The New York Times – When Nashville Bombing Hit a Telecom Hub, the Ripples Reached Far Beyond
- Former AT&T Attorney Helping Clients Cash In On Cell Tower Leases”- San Antonio Business Journal
- Opportunity Calling – Vertical Consultants – Nashville Business Journal
- Cities Bet On Cell Towers As Revenue Source- Atlanta Journal Constitution
- 3 Businesses To Invest In Due To Mobile Phone Growth
- Cell Tower Leases May Be Worth More Than You Think”- Knoxville New Sentinel
- In Baltimore area church’s bell towers also cell towers
- Local Self-Storage Gets Thousands Back From Verizon”- Wilmington Business Journal
- Determining The True Value Of Your Cell Tower Lease”- Inside Self-Storage Magazine
- Entrepreneur Magazine
Crown Castle International reported mixed results for the first quarter of 2021. While site rental revenues grew 5 percent, net income was down from $185 million in the first quarter of 2020 to $121million in the first quarter of 2021. Expenditures were reported to...
It’s no secret that everyday life revolves around the internet. Whether you’re running a business, going to school, or just trying to connect with friends, the internet is an integral part of accomplishing daily tasks. If you do not have access to high-speed internet,...
American Tower Corporation recently released financial results for the first quarter of 2021, where they posted significant increases in both revenue and net income.
Hugh Odom joins RFD-TV to discuss President Biden's infrastructure plan, how the money will be spent, and what can be done to improve wireless access for rural America. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTPDu4YNIDU