Hugh Odom – Founder & President, Vertical Consultants
The Wall Street Journal featured Hugh Odom, President of Vertical Consultants, in the "People Of 5G".
Hugh was featured as the “Property Deal Maker.” Click here to read the article.
Hugh has accumulated over twenty (20) years of legal/transactional experience concentrating in the areas of real estate and telecommunications. For the ten (10) years prior to founding Vertical Consultants, Hugh worked with AT&T, providing legal representation and counseling as it relates to the Fortune 10 company’s acquisition, disposition and management of both real and personal property assets. This representation included thousands of transactions that involved both fee and leasehold interest assets, with such assets being located throughout North America and abroad. The afore-mentioned assets included retail, equipment, office, raw land, and industrial locations and represented over five (5) billon dollars of financial commitments.
Prior to this, Hugh was in private practice with the prestigious law firms of Snell & Wilmer and Martin Tate Morrow & Marston. During this time, he was responsible for providing representation that included being directly involved in the structuring, financing and negotiation of the acquisition and disposition of various real and personal property assets. Hugh has a law degree from University of Mississippi, MBA degree in Finance from Vanderbilt University, and a B.B.A. degree in Finance/Economics from the University of Memphis.
Additional News Articles Featuring Hugh Odom & Vertical Consultants
- The Wall Street Journal – Property Owners Look to Lease Space for Cellular Equipment
- The New York Times – When Nashville Bombing Hit a Telecom Hub, the Ripples Reached Far Beyond
- Former AT&T Attorney Helping Clients Cash In On Cell Tower Leases”- San Antonio Business Journal
- Opportunity Calling – Vertical Consultants – Nashville Business Journal
- Cities Bet On Cell Towers As Revenue Source- Atlanta Journal Constitution
- 3 Businesses To Invest In Due To Mobile Phone Growth
- Cell Tower Leases May Be Worth More Than You Think”- Knoxville New Sentinel
- In Baltimore area church’s bell towers also cell towers
- Local Self-Storage Gets Thousands Back From Verizon”- Wilmington Business Journal
- Determining The True Value Of Your Cell Tower Lease”- Inside Self-Storage Magazine
- Entrepreneur Magazine
5G will open up a world of opportunities that can revolutionize how we work and live. It will impact everything from mobile gaming to machine-to-machine communications to self-driving cars. Understanding what's coming and how to best prepare for it is key. In 2022,...
The emergence of 5G networks will allow up to 100 times faster communications, increase data processing and analysis capabilities, and enhance connectivity between users and between devices. Here's what the internet is saying about this. The promises for 5G permeate...
73% of Americans believe that high-quality internet is a necessity and 5G is the answer. Not only for them, but to add fuel to the U.S. economy. Here’s what is being said on the internet. 5G has the potential to create or transform up to 16 million jobs across all...
China has brought online over nine times as many 5G cell sites as the United States and has reached wireless network speeds five times as fast as American equivalents. Here’s what the web is saying about this. The Pentagon’s Defense Innovation Board reports China is...
The "Metaverse" is becoming mainstream, even prompting Facebook to rebrand to "Meta." The Metaverse is a virtual world created through the use of immersive technologies like augmented reality ("AR") and virtual reality ("VR"). Metaverses have been with us for decades;...